All events begin and end at Lory’s Place
Registration is from 7:00 – 8:15 a.m.
8:30 a.m. – 5K Run and 5K Walk
The course will take runners and walkers through the Edgewater Development. Come and race beside sailboats in the marina, along the river, past Lake Michigan and its sandy beaches, down the historical brick streets of Ridgeway, and into parts of St. Joseph’s newest developments. All race events will begin and end at Lory’s Place in St. Joseph.
Cost and Registration Dates
- Sprinter ($15) — by March 31
- Middle of the Pack ($20) — April 1 to 30
- Last Dash ($25) — May 1 to 15
- Race Day ($30) — May 16
For more information or to register online, go to www.lorysplace.org
Pre-register now and receive the following benefits:
- Advanced pick up of race day packet which includes your bib number and chip
- Avoid long wait times and lines on race day
- Automatic entry in rocker raffle
- Guaranteed short-sleeve tee
- The sooner your register the lower the cost
If you have questions about pre-registration, call (269) 983-2707.
Registration Mailing Address
Send entries to:
Lory’s Place, 445 Upton Drive, St. Joseph, MI 49085
Packet Pick Up Information
Participants who pre-registered can pick up their race packets on Friday, May 15, from 12:00 to 6:00 p.m. at Lory’s Place, 445 Upton Drive, St. Joseph
Restful Rocking Chair Rock and Sponsorship
Information Requested donation of $150 per rocking chair may reflect gifts of an individual or a group. Rocker sponsors are invited to design their own dedication signs to hang on the rockers during the race.
Rocker sponsorships are due on or before May 8. For more information call (269) 983-2707