P.O. Box 107
St. Joseph, Michigan 49085
580 E. Napier Avenue
Benton Harbor, Michigan 49022
Studio: (269) 925-3100
Office: (269) 925-1111
Fax: (269) 925-1011
News: (269) 925-1112
Office Hours/Prize Pickup:
Monday through Friday, 8:00am-5:30pm
Sports Director: Phil McDonald
Director of Programming & Content: Paul Layendecker
President / General Manager: Dave Doetsch
Chairman of the Board: Gayle Olson
General Sales Manager: Lorraine Day
Sports Manager: Bob Bucholtz
Technical Director / Tower Leasing: Terry Green
Enjoy our sister stations!
News/Talk 94.9 WSJM | 98.3 The Coast | SuperHits 103.7 COSY-FM | ROCK 107 WIRX | 97.5 Y-Country | Sunny 101.5 | News & Sports Radio 96.1 WSBT | Z94.3 | Live 99.9
WSJM-AM CONTEST RULES
The following rules are applicable to all contests, giveaways and promotions sponsored by radio stations and digital properties operated by Mid-West Family Broadcasting in Michigan’s Great Southwest (Owner: WSJM, Inc), (hereinafter, the “Station”):
1) Employees of Station and their immediate families are not eligible to participate. “Immediate Family” shall include spouses, parents, children, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren and co-habitating “significant other”. Residents of the same household are also considered “Immediate Family“, whether or not related by blood or marriage.
2) Employees and their immediate families of other FCC-licensed broadcast stations are not eligible to participate.
3) In contests involving participating merchants, owners, managers and employees of such merchants and their immediate families are not eligible to participate.
4) No purchase is necessary in order to participate in any Station sponsored contest.
5) Station reserves the right to impose certain eligibility restrictions for specific contests. Such restrictions will be announced on-the-air prior to the implementation of the contest.
6) Unless otherwise specified, contestants will be permitted to win only once per contest per two week period. In major contests, station reserves the right to limit winners to one person per immediate family.
7) Unless otherwise specified, prizes must be claimed in person at the Station business office within ten (10) days of winning. Prizes must be picked up during office hours, Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm. Failure to claim any prize within the ten day period will result in forfeiture of the prize. Winners may be asked to provide proper identification when claiming prizes.
8) Prizes are not transferable, except in the case of major prizes (over $600), which will be awarded in the name of a parent or guardian if won by a minor.
9) All prizes are awarded to winners on an “as is” basis. Station is not responsible for the condition of the prize itself, nor is the Station liable for any damage or injury caused by any prize awarded by the station.
10) Winners agree to allow Station to make use of their name, photograph, likeness and/or audio recording of their voice for advertising and publicity purposes. Failure to sign a release to this effect may result in forfeiture of the prize(s).
11) Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner. In accordance with IRS regulations, any winner receiving a prize with a value in excess of $600 will be furnished a copy of IRS Form 1099 (Miscellaneous Income). A copy of this form will also be furnished to the IRS.
12) In the event an announced prize becomes unavailable or the supply becomes exhausted, Station reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value and the winner agrees to accept such prize without limitation.
13) Station is not responsible for circumstances beyond its control (telephone, computer or internet malfunctions, postal delivery delays, etc.), that may affect the outcome of a contest.
14) In contests involving mail-in entries, multiple entries in one envelope are permitted, however entries that arrive with postage due will not be accepted.
15) In contests involving written entries, only original hand-written entries will be accepted.
16) An affidavit of eligibility and/or a release from liability may be required in certain instances. Failure to sign such an affidavit, if requested, may result in forfeiture of the prize(s).
17) Station reserves the right to suspend any contest at anytime, if in its judgment, the contest participants have conducted themselves in an unfair manner or attempted in any way to influence the outcome of the contest.
18) In the event of a tie, Station reserves the right to conduct a tie-breaking contest, with rules and procedures to be determined by the management of the Station.
19) The Station reserves the right to change contest rules and procedures at any time, providing such changes are announced on-the-air prior to their implementation.
20) All matters not specifically addressed in these rules shall be determined at the sole discretion of the management of Station.
21) In the event of any dispute involving a contest, the decision of Station management is final.